ServiceNow Consultant (English)
ServiceNow Consultant (English)
You are the expert on ServiceNow and eager to help our clients together with your collegagues you Are you a driven Technical Consultant ServiceNow and would you like to develop into a Lead Consultant or Architect? Then we are looking for you!
What do you do as a ServiceNow Consultant?
You are able to advice our clients, know what they need and easily translate the functional demand to technical requirements. You will engage in configuring and developing ServiceNow for our clients.
You will use your knowledge and expertise within our ServiceNow knowledge team.
Must haves for this job
- Experience leading or heavily supporting at least one ServiceNow implementation
- 1+ year of ServiceNow Systems Administration experience
- ServiceNow technical configuration and development including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, setup of core integrations (LDAP, SSO, e-mail) and development of reports and dashboards
- 2+ years of experience in ITSM/ITIL/ITAM process design/process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and comfort in producing project deliverables to include project plans, project status, test plans/results, training materials and release notes
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM development methodology and familiarity with ServiceNow StartNow methodology and tools
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ITIL certification
You are based in the Netherlands and if you are a NON-EU Citizen you have a working permit for the Netherlands.
What is our offer?
We offer a competitive salary and good secondary working conditions. We offer training on technical skillsets, IT processes and personal development. We offer a good balance between work and private life.
KPN Consulting is the IT-Advisory division of KPN. As pioneers in the new world, we connect IT opportunities with the people, goals and drivers of organizations. As Business & IT Consultants we solve current problems for firms with a perspective on the future. This way we ensure that our clients stay relevant and fully explore their technological potential. Enhancement by technology is not merely a matter of bits and bytes; we also focus on change management to involve the people and efficiently empower them with IT. Our consultants make sure that the organizations are ready to face the future.
We help organizations with their digital transformations by providing them with competent consult, implementation and maintenance of new innovative tech. We accompany our clients in all the steps in their digital journey. Our professionals are thought leaders; well-educated people with a broad skillset and an inquisitive growth mindset. We are involved with our clients and are confident that our solutions will dissolve their problems. We are pioneers in the new world.
Want to know more or reply on this job?
You can send your resume and a short motivation trough the link below. For more information you can contact Jessica van der Meer, corporate recruiter, trough (06) 12 73 98 28.